Submit Your Guest Post To Us
If you want to share with our readers your well-researched and well-written articles about motivation, self-realization, peak performance, success, excitement, interpersonal relationships, health, business, or anything else you can inspire others to live fully, then we are happy to publish your content on our site for FREE.
We want to be sure that your efforts will pay off also. Therefore, we will feature your bio under all of your articles containing an avatar, a short introduction, a link to your website, and links to your social media profiles. In short, you can drive traffic to your business for FREE.
If you like the idea, let’s get in touch and share your content idea with us.
- Contact us first and share your idea;
- Write original content (previously published content not accepted);
- The article should fit in the blog theme;
- Be positive and inspirational;
- Include real-life examples;
- Provide a conclusion or learning experience as a takeaway;
- The best article length is between 1500 – 2500 words;
- Use short paragraphs, no more than 3-4 sentences per paragraph;
- Structure your article. Use headings, subheadings, and numbered lists/bullets;
- Double-check spelling or grammatical errors;
- Use external links as sources to give credit to your content;
- Recommending books in your article are highly welcomed;
- Images/videos that are under creative commons license accepted only (like Unsplash, etc).
- Avoid writing about gaming, gambling, gender, geographic location, or religion-specific topics.
Here you can read an example blog post: “How I built self-comfidence“.
- By submitting an article, you agree to us using it on our website (with all attachments) and you will not claim for payment or copyright infringement now or in the future;
- When the article is published on our website, it is then owned by us;
- We reserve the right to edit the content you submit;
- We reserve the right to decline any submission without any further notification.
SEO friendly content
We are a search engine friendly website. Therefore we do our best in search Engine Optimization (SEO) that helps articles published on our site ranking well in search engines like Google, Bing, Yandex, etc.
SEO efforts pay off in the long run, but it helps us understand, and engage our visitors in the present. For more details, please read “How to Write Content For People and Optimize For Google“.