Submit Your Guest Post To Us for FREE
If you want to share with our readers your well-researched and well-written article about motivation, self-realization, performance, success, excitement, relationships, health, or anything else you can inspire others to live fully, then we are happy to publish your thoughts on our site for FREE.
The idea behind our blog is to inspire and motivate our readers to exploit given and gained possibilities to change their life positively. We believe that a small hint of wisdom could make a huge improvement in one’s life.
Note: Please, use the contact form at the bottom of THIS page to submit your Guest Post Request. Thank you!
What we can offer you?
We want to be sure that your efforts will pay off also. Therefore, we will feature your bio under all of your articles containing an avatar, a short introduction, a link to your website, and links to your social media profiles. In short, you can drive traffic to your business for FREE.
And the most important part is that you can publish an article for free that most probably helps somebody.
How does submission work?
- Get in touch with us and tell us how you can inspire & motivate our readers;
- We will ask you to send us a draft to review (We can provide topics if you need it);
- We will review your draft and answer you within 48 hours if it’s good to go or not;
- We will work together to polish your article if required;
- We will publish your “ready to go” article on our site within 48 hours for FREE.
Please, follow our guidelines that are written below:
- Write original content (previously published content not accepted);
- The article should fit the blog theme;
- Be positive and inspirational;
- Include real-life examples;
- Provide a conclusion or learning experience as a takeaway;
- The best article length is 1200 words at least (less is not accepted);
- Use short paragraphs, no more than 3-4 sentences per paragraph;
- Structure your article. Use headings, subheadings, and numbered lists/bullets;
- Double-check spelling or grammatical errors;
- Use external links as sources to give credit to your content;
- Recommending books in your article are highly welcomed;
- Images/videos under creative commons license are accepted only (like Unsplash, etc).
- Avoid writing about gaming, gambling, gender, geographic location, or religion-specific topics.
Here you can read an example blog post: “How I built self-confidence“.
- By submitting an article, you agree to us using it on our website (with all attachments) and you will not claim for payment or copyright infringement now or in the future;
- When the article is published on our website, it is then owned by us and you are not permitted to re-publish the article without our prior written approval;
- We reserve the right to edit the content (links as well) you submit but this will primarily be done to correct errors or make the content more readable;
- You agree to create your own Gravatar bio at gravatar.com (free) with the email address you provide us. (Your avatar will appear next to your bio accordingly);
- We reserve the right to decline any submission without any further notification.
SEO friendly content
We are a search engine friendly website. Therefore we do our best in search Engine Optimization (SEO) which helps articles published on our site rank well in search engines like Google, Bing, Yandex, etc.
SEO efforts pay off in the long run, but it helps us understand, and engage our visitors in the present. For more details, please read “How to Write Content For People and Optimize For Google“.
If you like the idea, let’s get in touch and share your content idea with us: