In this section, you can find all the books I recommend you to read if you are interested in improving performance in any area of your life. There are several books you can be inspired by like I was. I try to share with you all the readings I passed by and found applicable to improve my personality and life quality.
Books have been reviewed
- The Last Arrow: Save Nothing for the Next Life by Erwin Raphael McManus;
- The Inner Game of Tennis by W. Timothy Gallwey;
- Range: How Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World by David Epstein;
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss – Escape 9–5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich;
- Walden by Henry D. Thoreau – Life in the Woods.
I will update this page on the fly I read books if you like step-by-step like the way I want to develop myself.
However, you are more than welcome to come back and check updates on this page, why not subscribe to my newsletter in the footer or the sidebar to aware of new content?